TERMS AND CONDITIONS
REIMBURSEMENT OF INSTALLATION COST – TINT CORPS AUSTRALIA
1. The Promoter is:
Tint Corps Australia (ABN 19 458 055 413) 114 Moss Ave Mount Helen, Ballarat, VIC,3350
The above mentioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in
any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Closing date for entry will be 4pm (EST) Wednesday 30th June 2021. After this
date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The entrant receives reimbursement of the installation costs, excluding the cost of the product and any miscellaneous costs incurred by the promoter including but not limited to travel costs incurred, plant and equipment cost required that are outside the normal costs of residential window tint installation.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- To enter the competition an entrant must
Enter their details through the competition portal at www.tintcorpsaustralia.com
Accept a quote for window tint to their primary place of residence equal to or more than 15 square meters of glazing.
Have the works carried out.
The entrant must have completed payment and that payment must be cleared for their entry to be valid.
For account customers, the entrant must be within account trading terms to be eligible to win.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these
terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or
military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any
applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant
by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
10. Winner will be drawn at random at 114 Moss Ave Mount Helen on Thursday 1st July 2021.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing
date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of
notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be reimbursed.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will
be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and
agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian
law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity
material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used
solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not
be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or
associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing
your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.